Further important notes : Other services, information regarding traffic, transport
- Check in from 3 PM till 20 PM +36-70-676-6816
- Check out till 10 AM +36-70-676-6816
- We only stay at the reception at previously arranged times, so please call us on the above phone number
- There are free parking lots a few metres away of the accomodation (Liszt Ferenc sétány, Ady Endre sétány. exact address : Ady Endre sétány 2)
- Bicycle storage in a designated area (locked)
- Daily room service upon request
- Damages in the areas, facilities, keys are to be reimbursed.
- For extra cleaning demands we charge extra cost (3000 HUF/10 EUR)
- We do not offer food and beverege services
A breakfast club (Eszterházy Kávézó) is located opposite our guesthouse (open from 6 AM)
- Restaurants in the nearby within 20 metres
- Grocery store approximately 2 minutes by walk
- Gift shop just around the corner
- Ferry (transfer to the other side of the riverbank), 30 metres
- EUROVELO6 international bicycle way 20 metres away from the Guesthouse, along the riverbank.
- Ship station, 3 minutes walk
- Railway station, 8 minutes walk
- Direct railway (Zónázó) to Budapest Nyugati Pályaudvar, bicycle can be carried ont he train
- Bus station, 6 minutes walk
- Taxi station, 6 minutes walk
- International airport, 40 km
- Szentendre, approximately 15 minutes by car (crossing the Danube by the Ferry)
- Visegrád, approximately 15 minutes by car (crossing the Danube by the Ferry)
Approaching the guesthouse :
- By car:
From M2 Highway or the nr.„2”main road, following the „Váci Rév” sign
- By train :
From the railway station through the Széchenyi utca to the direction of the Main Square, at the Main Square passing the Duna Presszó (ahead it is already the Eszterházy utca) towards the riverside.
- By ship:
From the station keeping on the riverbank boardwalk towards to the Ferry, then a left turn and Eszterházy utca is already there
- By bicycle:
- From Budapest, on the designated bicycle way ont he left side, crossing Dunakeszi in the direction of Göd, Sződliget, up to the Ferry. There it is only a right turn and you can find the Eszterházy utca.
- From North-West (Austria, Slovakia): from the direction of Szob keep on the EUROVELO6 international bicycle way ont he left side of the Danube, up to the Ferry. Then turn to the left and Eszterházy utca is there.
- From the right side of the Danube (even Szentendre or Esztergom directions):, crossing Tahitótfalu through the Tahi Bridge to the Island of Szentendre, then takethe Ferry to Vác. Eszterházy utca is opposite of the Ferry station.